Women must go for regular check up.
Yest went for my AIA health insurance checkup. I was feeling v v nervous frm Mon afternoon and start to hav headache. Cos i need to take blood sample. The tot of needles poking me freaked me out. Lucky got Des with me.
I have to fast frm 10pm on mon nite thus i cant take panadol. Frm headache to migraine... hugging des to sleep throughout. Was treated like a queen. haha
I told Dr Shirley lee to poke me @ my left arm cos i'm a right handed.. n she laugh at me. She is v professional.. Not v painful when drawing my blood but it seems soo long for me to fill that syringe. I wonder do i hav enough blood.. haahaa. no la, my blood pressure is normal.
I expect my arm to feel aching n numb. Des disturbs me saying that i making a big fuss out of a simple blood test and he keep trying to beat my arm. Naughty boy.
TIs morn, my left arm really v v achy. I hav yet to complain at him.
The whole checkup is quite fast.. guess is longer and more complex for married women.
My ah yi wanna me to take anti-cervical cancer jab. She supposed to make a appt with her gynae @ Mt elizabeth, who is the inventor of tis jab.
Y mus i take tis jab? Firstly is due to my ah yi is a victim of cervical cancer and she's afraid i might hav it too so is a precautionary measures.
Tis jab can only b taken frm 17 to 24 yrs old. So ladies out ther... pls take urs too. My ah yi had to remove her womb, fallopian tube and she nearly died during tat op cos of internal bleeding and yes, she doesnt hav children. But she hav my uncle, my parents, me & des, my bro & nt forgetting kinke boy - Woof Woof


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home