Bye RMIT!
Finally, I hav graduated.. shuttling btw work n study is tiring but luckily i have 2 great team mates and they way we worked for our assignment is amazing. I often suan des that hw cum he hav to meet so often for projects / assignment whereas his dar meet on MSN.
We are last minute birdies.. Assignment due on Mon, we b discussing n doing the assignment from sat to sun.
This is girl power!
Now, des and dad is buzzing me to take up accounts. Honestly speaking, i really really v lazy to study again. Furthermore, i'm a number idiot. Wondering can i really cope?
Now that Des is away, no one nag @ me, to check up which insitution. Haahaa
I'm more interested in baking n sleeping n being a tai tai and nt work or study.
:p i hav just gotta a pay increment. Yeah... 1 step closer to our dreams
Dar, mayb u should consider the idea of me stop working when u gota a job. The feeling of slacking is great :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home