Our.Story, Our.love, Our.Passion

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dad's injured @ work

Yest morn, Dad opened the office door and shouted for me to come. I went to him immediately and i was v v shocked.. Dad was holding to his head and there's blood dripping all over. He tells me to find a cloth to so tat he could stop the blood frm flowing but i couldnt find any n took lotas of tissues and bring him to his room.

The stupid container door knocked onto his head that's y he's bleeding. The doc gave him 2 stitches and a jab. I had giddy spells and my vision went black for a sec when i saw the doc cleaning the wound and stitching my dad. I sat down quietly, closed my eyes n rest awhile. Heehee,, luckily dad doesnt noe. Although the wound is kinda small but it was @ the scalp tat's y there will b alot of bleeding and the stitching is for precautionary measures juz in case, it bleeds again.
Des says i should equipped with first aid box. I told him, yes we hav but i was too worried n panicking tat i opened up the box n didnt noe wat to use.

I hav night class yest and dad waited for me to b home to feed him medicine. Haahaaa Mum was preetty jealous tat Dad is behaving like a kid.

Dad is fine now and todae is the checkup for his liver prob. Mum told me tat Dad worried tat he b admitted straight away. I didnt came across my mind tat my dad will b warded and Des keeps assuring me tat they wont cos tmr is juz the 1st checkup.

Doc says is nt a serious prob n is dad's high chloestrol probs tat leads to his liver probs so he will do a bloodtest todae n next mth an ultrasound. As Dr Ho had previously gave dad 3 pills to kill the worm it should b dead by now so the bloodtest will confirm it.

Yup.. i'm home now cos i'm down w a bad flu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home