Our.Story, Our.love, Our.Passion

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Thank U Note

YES!! This is my first Surprise Party! I don’t know what more should I say then thanking you guyz! Uom Mam Friends are god sent!

Not knowing this is suppose to be a surprise for me and i thought it was a simple dinner with Kelvin and Vincent, I called Kel to see if we can postpone this dinner to a further date as i was thinking of preparing for my sat paper. haha.. kel was like "cannot la..must come"

What is so close to my heart is really the time that you guyz have sacrifice for my birthday surprise during this critical week 7 whereby you can spend the time preparing for your papers. This really touches my heart and I never felt so fortunate in my life…. (must add in other than having rene as my girlfriend)

Will really like to thank Kel for spearheading this! And the surprise team Shan, Fiona, Jenny, Nga, Marilyn for giving me a well orchestrated surprise! I thought so ciao that we saw you all at fisherman wharf. Not forgetting the rest who are busy and tight up with mid terms and presentation the very next day. Felt really happy that you guyz all wanted to come, but time does not permit. Thanks a lot for all your well wishes!!

Come to think of it now.. Was with Yanting on Wednesday and she was pretty suspicious about an email pop up!! Haha.. Marilyn was also guilt stricken coz she though I was glancing at her laptop email when we were in class!! My intention was to see if she is paying attention to Prof Ghosh, because I wasn’t!

A simple coordination for a simple dinner, a simple cake, with a simple card that comes in a surprise during SMU hell week 7 is simply marvelous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home