Our.Story, Our.love, Our.Passion

Sunday, October 21, 2007

In loving memories of Chee Wee

Got to know that my sec sch friend had passed away yest due to an accident. It happened too sudden for me to accept it. I was hoping it was a spam or a trick. I didnt wanan noe that it was real. I couldnt accept it.. i really cant.

In loving memories of Chee Wee. Remembered that you hav always helped me w my maths during sec days. Those were the days where u sat beside me.. chit chatting btw lessons. Asking me where Des got his sport shoes and how me n des was getting on. A very cheerful and happy boy.

Chee Wee actually X me in facebook few weeks back, hw can i accept tat he's gone? He's only 23.

Rest in Peace my Dear friend. Miss you dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home