Dim Sum
Went for dim sum w mum n dad, ah yi @ IMM Crystal Jade Restaurant.. they were late cos there's no parking lot so we roam roam around.
Guess what.. we saw a L-shaped sofa.. v nice, it was a love @ first sight. Too bad, we hav no living room to decorate it with so can only see n touch. Hahaa
Des was nagging he was hungry n didnt wanna walk but i still wanna continue viewing my sofa.. haha so i told him let's go old chang kee. He said - "I dun wan old chang kee". I said - "but buying fried sotong u noe"... guess wat's mr des reply? Okok.. let's go and he was smiling happily.. I suan him tat he's like a kid, kanna entice by me :p
Yup.. after tat he was happily munching his sotong and me using eye-power aiming @ my dining table n sofa.
Food was alrite.. i still prefer taka one.. at least taka hav our fav thousand layer cake.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home