Love sick
I hav been dreaming of Des everynite.. haha sounds gd to me cos i can at least see him w my own eyes n beetter still, i can feel him. Dreams become so addictive that i'm always looking forward to bedtime.
Skype becomes our daily coffee... seeing each other means so much ya to fill tat emptiness.
Dar says sorry to me while @ work, my tears welled up by this word. Cos he says, i'm soo poor ting. How poor ting can i be? errm, tat's for the 2 of us ba.
Dar sms me a lovely msg, saying tat everyday he will listen to dou jiang you tiao. This song makes him feel tat i'm juz beside him. It warms his heart n soul. Aww... yes i cried too while reading his sms as well as blogging now. I hav become slightly too emo since he left for intern. Tears hav become more frequent. I'll miss him lots!
Des says that settling his dinner bcomes a chore. Hard to decide wat to eat.. Tat's reminds me of, some meat patty canned food and stuffs to fedex it to him.. Ya, shall visit cold storage tmr. Makes my heart pain to see him chin cai chin cai hav his meals. I told him wat i hav in mind to fedex him n he doesnt hav any objections at all (still his lovely gf noes his stomach well) and basically it voices down to the fedex cost as well. COs i'm using my cust acct n the corporate rebates is more than half lo. Is much cheaper than singpost.
Sichuan earthquake is soo sad. Des send me 1 pics of the earthquake. Gosh, damn poor ting. Goosebumps lo. Poor kids. I gota a shocked of my life when Dar sms me, bj hav earthquake. Next round is at 10pm to 1am. I immediately called him n asked him to take a day off. But his area cant feel anyting so no off. Brenda n Audrey could n was given off day from work as they could feel the shake. I sms him every hr, to keep my mind @ peace. Dar wanan save $ n kept insisting he is fine. Oh well, listen to ur dear dar kk. Hahaha.
Sg hav the phone scam thingy. I told des not to end my call.. tis kinda money cant b save one. Juz ans for a few secs.. but he noes that, a naggy rene cant talk for few secs lol :p


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home