Our.Story, Our.love, Our.Passion

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Another side of him

To friends, Des takes note of minute details and attentive. Well, i can say that he's opposite when i'm with him

For example, he loves to throw everytings on the floor.. laptop bag, books, notes. I really hates it and i definitely nag n nag.. this is wher i would want a little effort from him and when i'm real tired from work, the moment i reach home, the room is so packed with stuff.. i will flare! I will definitely quarrel with him if i tripped over his stuff.

Even though a mini dustbin is sitting on the table that he's using, u can still find his tissue. He loves to keep me busy when @ home cos, he always tai-chi stuffs for me to do. Darling.. i wan water, i wan fruits, pass me this, pass me that.....endless. I do make fun of him, saying that he's a handicapped when i'm at home and his butt is glued onto the chair.

To be honest, when the room is really messy, he will pack his stuff when he's really in a gd mood and the room.. u can imagine la.. everyting here n ther.

Come to think of it, the room is so quiet when he's not around. I dont like to go home if he be home late. Somehow, i will missed his tai-chi. He juz loves to make me fed up, he loves to agitate me. I will missed all these whenever he's nt home and now, he's going to Vietnam for 3 weeks. Orhh, the thought it really makes me sian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home