Operation...@NUH Specialist Wing
Yesterday was the D-Day for my peri anal abcess ops. the theatre was cold. was stunned with the doctor and many nurses questions..in a split second frame, i was remarkably impressed with them.. everyone in the theatre knows what they need to do, so fast and efficient. before i was put on anaesthetic.. i saw my head surgeon Prof Adrian Leong beside me. He smiled and said to me "I'll make it quick."
the next thing i was on the gas mask. 3 puffs, i was on lalala land. I was awaken by some noises.. drifting in n out frm the anesthesia.
I didnt even know that i was transferred out from the operation bed to the day surgery bed. My right arm have nail scratches.. should be from the nurses when trying to shift me here n there.
I could vaguely see Rene standing there but juz feel soooo sleepy.
When i regain conscious, I could only feel that the wound is painful.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home