Shopping spree
Robinson have v gd deal sale. TInk is 20% + 20% (nt sure hw it goes)
So mum n ah yi went for shopping spree. They bought plates / bowls n insisted that i buy as well for our new hse.
I told them is till early, we still can wait.
However, both my lovely mum n ah yi insisted that they will choose n buy for us and if i dun tell them the design i wanna, they juz gonna buy to their taste. OMG. Stess level x 10
Ok, i surrender. Buy plain design pls... no flowers or oh biang type.
They came back home with 2 shopping bags of plates for us. In fact, i complained y buy so little.. should buy abt 5 pcs per type instead of 2-4 pcs per type.. Hahahaa
I suggested that, since they enjoyed buying plates, y not buy fridge, washing machine for us. heehee
I told des abt it when he called me.. he was laughing and said, Uh, buy already.. still early la.
That's my lovely 2 women @ home.


<< Home