HArmonica Band
My CCa in sec was harmonica band. I was allocated to 2nd high (so called the top 2 group players) however, i asked for a changed after i realised that my stamina is nt gd at all to catch up w the music. So i was transferred to Percussion. I played all sorts of instrument except for drumming cos i felt is abit rough for a gal cos my legs hav to be quite apart.. haha
I cant rem is des mesmerized by me when on stage... but i do noe that he yawned in our performance.. and his friend and him shouted i love you serene @ the end of the concert at DBS auditorium.. so paiseh lo.. my face was as red as the monkey ass.
The performers all are from the current cohort, dun noe them but their performance is excellent.
The drummer looks handsome =)
Title: That thing you do
Title: Sound of Music
Title: Story of Love


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home