Our.Story, Our.love, Our.Passion

Friday, January 04, 2008

Uom I & II gatherings

Yan, Kel n Kelly had planned and organized Uom Nam I and II gathering cum team-bonding activity. Was fun n filled w lots of laughters! Yan's game whereby she had created a character for all of us n we hav to find our 'partners'. I was the Great Chef, always asking how's the food.. haha, sounds like me in real life, guess tat yan makes an effort to describe everyone of us in such a fun way. We suppose to say 'let's go to the park' when we hav found our partners and 'park' refers to yan.
Haha... I went round asking, do you paint? Leonardo? in search of my partner. Hmm.. my partner was the Artist - kelly! She's indeed a gd artist, very creative too. Still rem her efforts in Uom Nam I Documentation Cards... it was lovely!

Kel n Kelly designed the forfeit games.. the hardest forfeit is "socking w tea" and they dedicated it to Kel. Haha.. Kel wore his sis sockings over his head n drank bailey... haha damn hilarious..stay tuned for pics! :p
Not forgetting Bryan's Iron head w eggs smash. Serene's teaspoon of Wasabi, Syl's w his icebag @ his underarm, Yj's puffy angelina jolie's lip w lipsstick, Chern fern's 1 shot of vinegar, Chun Yong's kanna 8 cloth pegs on his chubby cheeks, Adeline's red rudolf nose, Hanxi singing b-day song w a lemon in her mouth and medicated oil rubbed onto Shawn's face.

Long time didnt see Fiona n Mari.. Always so happy to see Fiona cos she's so cute.. haha, and Mari, wow, her ondeh ondeh was QQ.. nice nice!!

They added Ribena with Volka, drank half a cup n my face was flushed but Denise was redder!!! OOps.. Shan says tat hw am i gona drink during my wedding. I told her, tat's her job man.. she's gonna help me 'tang jiu' haha...

Food wasnt enough, des n i went for supper instead @ Yishun after sending Lincoln, Mike, Fiona, Alan n Mich home.

Slept @ 1.30am... damn tired n sleeppy now. *Yawnzzz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home