Our.Story, Our.love, Our.Passion

Friday, May 23, 2008

Gf woes

Recently, my dear gf having v v bad headache frm his ex-fiance. They have annulled their 4 mths marriage (ROM) in Feb n the guy had been pestering her.
She wanna a stop to it so that she could move on.

Reason for the break is that they guy had not been cherishing her, taking her for granted. Both me n Des had read her letter to the guy. It was v hearbreaking. It hurts me. I didnt noe she had suffered so much. Till now, i still remember 1 part of the letter - "I'm like a boat (My gf). If you are happy, u will bring the anchor up n bring me to sail. If you are not in the mood, you will park me at the bay."
I couldnt understand, how can a guy treat his gf like this?
But the guy will definitely meet her if he needs money. This, gives my friend some insecurity as both of them are working.

A tolerance level of a woman is actually quite high. The line is stretchable. But if u had broke this line, no matter how much u tried to salvage n start to treat her better.. is hard to mend tat line. So, neber let a woman make her ultimate decision cos u could neber / hardly b given an u-turn.

There's a war in her blog cos of her post, asking tat guy to let her go n his family members bombarded w lotas nasty comments..
Of course, you would tend to side ur family members even u noe the diff btw black n white.

Haiz.. hope is over for her. Hope the guy will end all his nonsense. Nt sure will i be bombarded by them bcos of this post. Well, is my blog n i hav the freedom to write wat i wanna. If you are not happy, leave my blog alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger pigGyBaBeZ said...

hey ger, thanks for your support all these yrs round. I know it have been heartbreaking for u & des knowing wat I have went thru. But I believe, that is wat God have plan for me. Plan in a way, that I got to encounter all these. Even till now, this blog war thingy in my blog, is wat we can't avoid. Didn't know that ur very first comment, ends up getting bombard by his sis. I know u mean well too, and u wan him to wake up. Hope this whole issue ends soon. ;)

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home