Our.Story, Our.love, Our.Passion

Friday, June 13, 2008

Yeah..

Despite the fact that the Chinese govt might not approve the extension of visa but des's boss still wanna him to give it a try. Todae, Des went to submit his application form.

Des called me and says tat his visa had been approved. I was shocked cos he told me it takes abt 3-4 days. Before tat, i told him to tell the officer tat he doesnt wan the approval anyway. hahaha, naughty rene rite

So how, really gota the approval? Yes, they really approve it.
So suay of u.. damn unlucky leh,, everyone gets rejected n urs approved. You didnt tell them u didnt want it? Haiz, wat can we do? No choice :(

Des: I bluff you la... they rejected it.

I was exclaiming over the phone w thrilled n kept giggling. Hahaha... so happy

Des said tat i'm so delighted till i cant stopped my laughter. Hahaha, indeed i am n i hav nt been tis happy since he's in bj.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home